At DEUTSCHE GRUNDRISS AG we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is DEUTSCHE GRUNDRISS AG.
If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE THE DATA YOU PROVIDE
We use your information in different ways — depending on the information. The tables below sets this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
How we use your order history
Provide customer service and support
We need your contact details to perform our contract with you and make sure you receive the best service from us
How we use information about your IP address
Improve our website and set default options for you (such as language and currency)
To give you the best possible customer experience
Protect our website
To prevent and detect fraud against either you or DEUTSCHE GRUNDRISS and to meet our legal obligations about looking after your data
We do not share your information or data with third parties except in the following limited circumstances.
To help us provide certain aspects of our services we may use our trusted affiliates. In particular, we engage third parties to:
○ facilitate our timely delivery of services to you.
○ deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
○ manage our sales and customer support services to you.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
○ meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
○ enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations.
○ detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
○ protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to DEUTSCHE GRUNDRISS and/or as required or permitted by law.
If we have your consent, we may send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of our latest services and to help improve your customer experience.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
● By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
● By contacting us directly
Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer.
If you hold an account with us we do not delete the data in your account. There are options in your account where you can delete all data in your account.
If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
● The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
● The right to access the personal information we hold about you
● The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
● The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
● The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
● The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
● The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or address any questions, please contact us.
Our Contact Information for Privacy Inquiries
If you are resident in the European Union and you are dissatisfied with how we have managed a complaint you have submitted to us, you are entitled to contact your local data protection supervisory authority. As DEUTSCHE GRUNDRISS AG operates its business in Germany, it operates under the remit of the State Office for Data Protection Supervision Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
https://www.lda.bayern.de (externer Link)